Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 36

Thread: Playskool Star Wars figures....

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Slytherin Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 28th, 2004
    Posts
    3,650
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I recently saw for the first time the little figures and toys Playskool is making from the Star Wars characters and think they are ADORABLE! The flyer in my paper said Kay-Bee has them on sale, but mine didn't have any.

    So, my question is does anyone have, by chance, any of these little guys they'd be willing to part with? Or does your Kay-Bee have them on sale?

    I'm most interested in finding Darth Maul, Darth Vader, the Stormtrooper, (think there is a) Speeder Bike Trooper, and the Battle Droid. Anyone?

    200760373

    200761266

  2. #2
    Inactive Member chaserfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 5th, 2004
    Posts
    12,399
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    lol, those little ships are awesome!

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Guyver's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2004
    Posts
    2,837
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have the x wing set but i am holding on to that set for my lil boy, never could find any of the others here. Almost all of the KB's here were closed in the bankrupcy. Some times you can find them up on ebay for a decent price.

    <font color="#cd6600" size="1">[ April 25, 2004 01:26 PM: Message edited by: Guyver ]</font>

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Slytherin Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 28th, 2004
    Posts
    3,650
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    They are sooo cool! [img]cool.gif[/img] I know it ain't nowhere near Spawn, but I think this is gonna be my new obsession... tracking down the ones I want. They are the perfect size for sitting on your desk or the top of your CPU.... a little smaller than Mez-itz it looks like. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner Guyver's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2004
    Posts
    2,837
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Slytherin Snape:
    They are sooo cool! [img]cool.gif[/img] I know it ain't nowhere near Spawn, but I think this is gonna be my new obsession... tracking down the ones I want. They are the perfect size for sitting on your desk or the top of your CPU.... a little smaller than Mez-itz it looks like. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">The darth vader is a hoot. It's like star wars crossed universes with smurfs.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Slytherin Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 28th, 2004
    Posts
    3,650
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Guyver:
    I have the x wing set but i am holding on to that set for my lil boy, never could find any of the others here. Almost all of the KB's here were closed in the bankrupcy. Some times you can find them up on ebay for a decent price.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I can certainly see some eBay trolling in my future! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Slytherin Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 28th, 2004
    Posts
    3,650
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Cool

    200761664

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner Guyver's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2004
    Posts
    2,837
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    this set is on my GRAIL list:
    toys2collect 1771 1947761

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner Guyver's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2004
    Posts
    2,837
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Slytherin Snape:
    That is SPECTACULAR!!! [img]cool.gif[/img] I haven't seen that one!! I'm gonna go hunting tomorrow (there's a Kay-Bee outlet not too far away) and if I find that one it's yours! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">SWEET

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Slytherin Snape's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 28th, 2004
    Posts
    3,650
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    That is SPECTACULAR!!! [img]cool.gif[/img] I haven't seen that one!! I'm gonna go hunting tomorrow (there's a Kay-Bee outlet not too far away) and if I find that one it's yours! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •